1. This product meets the national standard GB2890-2009. Please read this instruction carefully and understand the whole content before using it.
2. When you are exposed to harmful gases, if you follow the instructions correctly wear the "Puda" gas mask, can effectively protect you from harmful gases and visible and invisible toxic substances in the air, protect your health from harm. Otherwise, it will endanger your health, cause illness or death.
3. When under the following circumstances, please leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the mask or plastic filter.
A. Mask and parts broken.
B. Difficulty in breathing and discomfort.
C. When the inspiratory resistance of suddenly increases.
D. When the expiratory resistance suddenly increases.
Procedures and instructions for wearing:
1. Before entering the polluted workplace, check whether the mask and parts are complete or damaged or not. And install the plastic filter correctly.
2. Put the mask on the mouth and nose, then fasten the underside connection.
3. Do the air-tightness negative pressure test, cover the filter with palm, gently inhale, if the mask has a slight collapse, and no gas flows from the side of the mask and between the cover, indicating good air tightness. If there is air flow, please adjust the headband repeatedly until the airtight is good enough to enter the contaminated place.
4. After each use, remove the plastic filter, wash the mask, wipe it with clean cotton cloth and medical alcohol, clean it and pack it in bags, keep it in a non-polluted area and avoid sunlight.